The Tomcat Tiger is designed specifically for young children or those with a restricted growth condition to pedal easily and comfortably, either independently or under supervision. The Tiger’s purposefully narrow pedal spacing provides the perfect leg span for a small pelvis, promoting natural, geometric support for hips, legs and knees, usually without the need for calipers.
*Not model shown.
*Not model shown.
On the Tiger trike, steering, braking and drive mechanisms are all enclosed within the frame, making them service and maintenance free for life. Unlike other disability trikes or mainstream products, the Tiger looks great, encourages correct posture and can be optimised to assist all abilities.
- Suitable for small children from 18 months to 4 years old or those with growth conditions such as acondroplasia
- Available in two sizes, small (12” wheels) and large (14” wheels)
- Narrow pedal span to suit a small child’s pelvis
- Saddle profile, ideally suited to a child’s pelvis
- Geometrically designed to create the best posture for healthy development
- Smooth, silent and friction free belt drive
- All Steering, Braking and Drive mechanisms enclosed within the frame
- Totally maintenance free design
- Fully adjustable handlebars
- Right or Left positioned rider brake.
- Full Carer Control™ (Full steering, braking and speed control by the carer)
- Carer Braking™ (Emergency Braking by the carer when needed)
- Open or Strapped Footshoe’s or Footshoe’s with Callipers, for foot and leg support
- Lap Strap and/or Pommel for pelvic support
- Security Backrest (low support), upholstered backrest (high support), waist strap, and or side lateral pads for trunk and spinal support
- Waist Strap, and/or harness for thoracic or waist support
- Headrest or headrest with wings, for head and neck support
- Mitts for hands support
- Bottle carrier
- Rear basket with Quick Release Carrier
"Thank you so much for Harry’s new Tiger Trike. Despite his reaction at his fitting, he absolutely loves his trike which is providing his first taste of independent mobility. At last we are able to enjoy being in the big outdoors as a family. It is also a huge talking point with passers-by, who all want to know where we got it. Thanks again."