The problem to be solved!
Multi-Geared trikes are always “One Piece” because gear cables connect the handlebars with the gear mechanisms but transportability of multi-geared trikes was required for family inclusion.
We designed our “Make and Brake” system to compliment our “Two Piece Frame” trikes. When a frame is split, key cables disengage at the interface and re-engage on reassembly. It’s not magic but the ability to transport a large trike is!
- Automatic make and break of control cables on Two Piece Tomcat tricycles
- Works with gear or brake cables
- Enables large geared trikes, Trailer-Trikes and Low Sitting Trikes, to be easily transported
- Enables all geared trikes to be stored on a garage wall with our wall storage accessory
- Enables a geared trike to be converted to a geared trailer