The Tomcat Fizz is a tough, stable, innovative road trike specifically engineered for children with learning or physical disabilities. Suitable for young people aged 3-16, Tomcat’s signature trike enables them to safely explore the world outdoors with its full range of Carer Controlled and independent features.
*Not model shown.
*Not model shown.
The Fizz makes it possible for almost every child to ride a bike - even those with severe disabilities. That’s because it’s custom made to suit the individual needs of each child or family. What’s more, it’s not only great fun, but builds up strength and coordination, improving health in general.
Its light, two-part frame easily comes apart for travel or storage, and the Fizz can even convert to a trailer-trike within seconds, creating joyful new opportunities for whole family activities.
- Single speed trike with customisable drive ratio
- Custom Built to each rider’s clinical and lifestyle requirements
- Fixed Drive
- Lightweight (14kg+)
- Low Maintenance
- Left or right handed Rider Brake
- Carer Control™ (steering and braking)
- Carer Braking™ (Carer emergency braking strap)
- Freewheel drive or Dual Drive options
- Two-part, spanner free frame separation in seconds, for easy transportability and storage
- Swivel Saddle™
- Transfer step™
- Dual Drive™ (Switchable between Fixed and Free-Wheel drive)
- Trailer Trike™ Adaption as new or retro-fit
- Open or Strapped Footshoes or Footshoes with Callipers, for foot and leg support
- Lap Strap and/or Pommel for pelvic support
- Security Backrest (low support), upholstered backrest (high support), waist strap, and or side lateral pads for trunk and spinal support
- Waist Strap, and/or harness for thoracic or waist support
- Headrest or headrest with wings, for head and neck support
- Bottle carrier, rear basket, mudguard and mitts options
- Basket and Quick Release Basket Carrier
- Bionic Buddy™ rechargeable battery drive system (3mph)
“Hi, I just wanted to say a very big thank you for my son, Callum’s trike. It is wonderful and he loves it, we have had great fun over the last few days for rides on it around the local village. We have even been for ice cream. I cannot thank you enough for the chance you have given my son to have the freedom and to feel like a normal little boy.”