Smart Brake System
If braking concerns are stopping you from cycling – you need SmartBrake! Conventional hydraulic or cable brakes need strength, grip, and dexterity to brake safely, but Smart Brake is different – it’s electronic. Only the gentlest pull or push with a finger or thumb is all you need to apply controlled braking to one or both brakes.
Smart Brake can be operated by a conventionally shaped lever with reach adjustment, or with a simple trigger; whilst a companion can operate your brakes with a simple button remote. There is even an electronic park brake feature that totally immobilizes your trike when not in use
- Easy to mount across all Trike models (except for the Tiger trike and the affordable quality range)
- Brake force: 65 bars per brake unit
- Hydraulic disc or rim brake
- LED brake lights for added safety
- Rechargeable (USB), 4 000 brake cycles / charging
- Adjustable brake lever to fit all hand sizes
- Wireless companion control, brake, and park from a distance
- Reversed brake, for epilepsy/seizures
"Again, the parents are totally amazed at the brilliance of SmartBrake and so am I. It's a game-changer. "