OPair Cycle – Wheelchair Bike –
Social cycling at its best!
(price includes puncture proof smart guard tyres)
The OPair Wheelchair Bike is a special needs trike where the wheelchair user is seated at the front of the bike, enabling them to enjoy a safe and comfortable ride. It allows the rider to remain in control and pedal to any destination.
Pit-stops are easy because the wheelchair can be easily detached from the main bike frame.
The seat of the Opair can be adjusted to suit the passenger, as can the angle of the backrest and side rests. There are also options for side rests, so as to make the bike suitable for both children and small adults. The bike can be altered completely with a variety of options. A personal seat can be affixed to the bike. An electric motor can be added to provide support while cycling.
Discover the new/improved OPair wheelchair bike
In 2017, the OPair wheelchair bike was completely renewed and consequently, is far more comfortable with a new modern design and wheel suspension. The improved passenger seat is more easily accessible.
For further information about this product and the additional accessories/ choices available visit the Van Raam website
- 8 gears
- Battery lighting
- Lap strap
- Wheel protection
- Hydraulic disc brakes (front side)
- Environmentally friendly paint
- Independent frame suspension
- Parking brake
- Safety lock
- Transport someone who is in wheelchair
- Adjustable seat
- Suitable for children and adults
- Fits through a normal door
- Good view for the passenger as the driver
- Front part is detachable
- Front part can be used as a wheelchair
- Comfortable and stable
- Optimal sitting position for driver
- Inclined front wheels for nice driving comfort and stability
- Modern styling
- Collapsible and adjustable footrests for passenger