OPair Cycle – Wheelchair Bike –
Social cycling at its best!
(price includes puncture proof smart guard tyres)
The OPair Wheelchair Bike is a special needs trike where the wheelchair user is seated at the front of the bike, abling them to enjoy a comfortable ride, safely. Allowing the rider to remain in control and pedal to any destination.
Pit-stops are easy because of the added feature and benefit of the detachable wheelchair from the main bike frame.
The depth adjustable seat of the OPair can be set to the passenger’s measurements as well as the angle adjustable backrest and expandable side rests. There are also options for side rests, making the bike suitable for both children and small adults. The bike can be altered completely with a variety of options. A personal seat can be affixed to the bike. The optional electric motor provides support while cycling.
Discover the new/improved OPair wheelchair bike
In 2017 the OPair wheelchair bike has been completely renewed and has better driving comfort with a new modern design and new wheel suspension. The improved comfortable seat for the passenger has a more accessible entry.
For further information about this product and the additional accessories/ choices available visit the Van Raam website
- 8 gears
- Battery lighting
- Lap strap
- Wheel protection
- Hydraulic disc brakes (front side)
- Environmentally friendly paint
- Independent frame suspension
- Parking brake
- Safety lock
- Transport someone who is in wheelchair
- Adjustable seat
- Suitable for children and adults
- Fits through a normal door
- Good view for the passenger as the driver
- Front part is detachable
- Front part can be used as a wheelchair
- Comfortable and stable
- Optimal sitting position for driver
- Inclined front wheels for nice driving comfort and stability
- Modern styling
- Collapsible and adjustable footrests for passenger