Tomcat Silver Bullet
The Silver Bullet is an innovative, agile, multi-geared road trike for adults wanting to cycle regardless of physical barriers such as age-related mobility issues. Its low-sitting position creates an easy transfer and stable ride, whilst the natural angle of the backrest is better for posture and relieves neck strain issues often encountered with more recumbent designs.
*Model not shown.
*Model not shown.
Yet the stand-out feature of the Silver Bullet is its transportability. It is the only multi-geared trike capable of quickly and simply splitting into two whilst its quick release wheels and seat options make it even easier to fit in an average sized family car. The Silver Bullet can also be enhanced by electric power assistance. All these features are designed to provide maximum freedom, function, and independence for anyone who refuses to be beaten by age or immobility.
- Suitable for adults and young persons over 14 years old (approx)
- Ergonomically engineered for good posture
- 8 Speed, Shimano Inter8 Hub drive
- Differential drive to rear wheels
- Front drum and rear disc brakes
- Self Centring Steering™
- 2 Piece Quick Release Frame™ (Transport Feature)
- Quick Release Seat™ (Transport Feature)
- Pitstop, Quick Release Wheels™ (Transport Feature)
- Tomcat Connect™ (Transport Feature) Splits and reconnects gear, brake and electronic controls with the 2 Piece Quick Release Frame™
- Left and Right, self locking Swivel Seat™
- 12.5cm Sliding Seat ™
- Tilting backrest
- 15cm Telescopic Crank Adjustment™
- 36v Battery Power Assist 15.5mph (28kph)
- 36v Bionic Buddy™ Battery Powered Drive 3mph (5kph)
- Multi-User Special Edition™ Bullet (Sliding Seat, Swivel Seat and Telescopic Cranks, combo)
- Full, foot, legs, pelvis, waist, trunk, arms, head and hands, support accessories
- Customizable Height Backrest
- Basket and Quick Release Carrier
“Tomcat staff were very welcoming, and made me feel that they understood the importance of the trike fitting my short stature, and we discussed the pros and cons of having shorter cranks on the pedals, so my knees could rotate them properly. Bob took a series of measurements, which no-one else had done. He was able to assure me that the trike would fit me. I was able to actually sit on a trike and try it out on the car park in front of the building. I immediately realised that this was the right product. The Silver Bullet is perfect for me!”