Tomcat Silver Arrow
The Silver Arrow is an innovative, agile, multi-geared road trike for children and young people looking for a lower, more secure riding position. Its low-sitting position creates an easy transfer and stable ride, whilst the natural angle of the backrest is better for posture and relieves neck strain issues often encountered with more recumbent designs.
*Not model shown.
*Not model shown.
Yet the stand-out feature of the Silver Arrow is its transportability. It is the only multi-geared trike capable of quickly and simply splitting into two whilst its quick release wheels and removable seat options, make it even easier to fit in an average sized family car. The Silver Arrow can also be enhanced by electric power assistance. All these features are designed to provide maximum freedom, function, and independence for anyone who refuses to be beaten by strength, travel or mobility issues.
- Suitable for adults and young persons aged 7 – 14 years (approx)
- Ergonomically engineered for good posture
- 8 Speed, Shimano Inter8 Hub drive
- Differential drive to rear wheels
- Front drum and rear disc brakes
- Self Centring Steering™
- 2 Piece Quick Release Frame™ (Transport Feature)
- Quick Release Seat™ (Transport Feature)
- Pitstop, Quick Release Wheels™ (Transport Feature)
- Tomcat Connect™ (Transport Feature) Splits and reconnects gear, brake and electronic controls with the 2 Piece Quick Release Frame™
- Left and Right, self locking Swivel Seat™
- 12.5cm Sliding Seat ™
- Tilting Backrest
- 15cm Telescopic Crank Adjustment™
- 36v Battery Power Assist 15.5mph (28kph)
- 36v Bionic Buddy™ Battery Powered Drive 3mph (5kph)
- Multi-User Special Edition™ Arrow (Sliding Seat, Swivel Seat and Telescopic Cranks, combo)
- Full, foot, legs, pelvis, waist, trunk, arms, head and hands, support accessories
- Customizable Height Backrest
- Basket and Quick Release Carrier
“Just wanted to say how delighted we are with Alexander's new trike. Despite the cold and snowy weather we have had a lovely couple of rides. Alexander has been pedalling himself which is so good for his leg muscles. He loves it and has new sense of independence and achievement.”