Tomcat Rotor Bullet
The Rotor Bullet is a multi-speed hand-propelled trike for adults with limited or no use of the legs. It can also be made to offer both hand and foot propulsion - creating therapeutic exercise for the whole body, helping to tone muscles and increase blood flow. Its low-sitting position creates an easy transfer and stable ride, whilst the natural angle of the backrest is better for posture and relieves neck strain issues often encountered with more recumbent designs.
*Not model shown.
*Not model shown.
A flat, cushioned seat with optional swivel and detachable, Swing Away leg supports enable easy access as well as providing extra security and support for the rider. When Carer Control or Carer braking functions are added, a companion can both steer and brake for the rider, allowing supervised use if required. The Rotor’s light, two-piece frame easily comes apart for transport or storage, whilst also enabling Trailer Trike conversion for accompanied rides.
- Suitable for adults and young persons over over 14 years old (approx)
- Ergonomically engineered for good posture
- 8 Speed, Shimano Inter8 Hub drive
- Front hub and rear disc brakes
- 15cm Telescopic Crank Adjustment™
- 12cm Occasional Use, Seat Slide Adjustment
- Telescopic Hand Cranks
- 2 Piece Quick Release Frame™ (Transport Feature)
- Quick Release Seat™ (Transport Feature)
- Pitstop, Quick Release Wheels™ (Transport Feature)™
- Tomcat Connect™ (Transport Feature) Splits and reconnects gear, brake and electronic controls with the 2 Piece Quick Release Frame™
- Carer Control™
- Left and Right, self locking Swivel Seat™
- 12cm Frequent Use, Seat Slide Adjustment™
- Tilting Backrest
- 36v Battery Power Assist 15.5mph (28kph)
- 36v Bionic Buddy™ Battery Powered Drive 3mph (5kph)
- Multi-User Special Edition™ Bullet (Sliding Seat, Swivel Seat and Telescopic Cranks, combo)
- Swing Away™ Leg Gutter Supports
- Full, foot, legs, pelvis, waist, trunk, arms, head and hands, support accessories
- Customizable Height Backrest
- Basket and Quick Release Carrier
“Darren really enjoyed using the @TomcatSNILtd Rotor hand propelled trike at Saturday's CYCALL session. #cyclingforall #adaptedcycling #cyclingcomesinmanyforms #greatexercise”