Tomcat Apprentice Arrow
The Apprentice Arrow is a stable, low-sitting trike created especially for young people requiring carer support and supervision. This single-speed trike can be used independently but is ideal for supervised use. When Carer Control functions are added to the Apprentice, a pedestrian carer can safely steer and brake for the rider, allowing safe exploration outdoors.
*Not model shown.
*Not model shown.
Its low-sitting position creates an easy transfer and more stable ride, whilst the natural angle of the backrest is better for posture and relieves neck strain issues often encountered with more recumbent designs. The Apprentice has a light, two-piece frame which easily comes apart for transport or storage, whilst also enabling Trailer Trike conversion for accompanied rides.
- Suitable for children and young people aged 7-14
- Ergonomically engineered for good posture
- Single speed, fixed, freewheel or Dual Drive™ options
- ‘Special Edition’ option adapts the trike for multi use environments
- Self-Centering Steering™ ensures a stable and responsive ride
- Carer Control™ (steering and braking) or Carer Braking™ options
- Fully upholstered seat and backrest or optional molded seat
- Optional swivel seat feature
- Upholstered seat with 20cm seat adjustment
- 20 cm sliding seat option, for frequent use
- Two part Quick Release Frame™ for easy storage and transportability
- Optional Tomcat Pit Stop™ removable drive wheels
- Telescopic Crank with 15cm adjustment
- Telescopic Crank with 15cm sliding adjustment option, for frequent use
- Strapped foot shoes and leg support options
- Head support options
- Thoracic harness, cushioned laterals, waist and lap strap options
- Rear basket, mudguard and mitts options
- Rechargeable battery power assist options to 5kph (Bionic Buddy™)
“Absolutely loving his new Tomcat Apprentice Arrow @TomcatSNILtd Leeds 2022 @WHBTG here we come!! @LeedsChildren @NiemannPickUK @Algieart”