Tomcat Apprentice Bullet
The Apprentice Bullet is a low-sitting trike created especially for adults requiring carer support and supervision. This single-speed trike can be used independently but is ideal for supervised use. When Carer Control functions are added to the Apprentice, a pedestrian carer can safely steer and brake for the rider, allowing safe exploration outdoors.
*Not model shown.
*Not model shown.
Its low-sitting position creates an easy transfer and stable ride, whilst the natural angle of the backrest is better for posture and relieves neck strain issues often encountered with more recumbent designs. The Apprentice has a light, two-piece frame which easily comes apart for transport or storage, whilst also enabling Trailer Trike conversion for accompanied rides.
- Suitable for adults and young persons over 14 years old (approx)
- Ergonomically engineered for good posture
- Single Speed Fixed Drive
- Front drum and rear disc brake
- 15cm Occasional Use, Crank Adjustment™
- 12cm Occasional Use, Seat Slide Adjustment
- Self Centring Steering™
- Full Carer Control™
- Carer Braking
- 2 Piece Quick Release Frame™ (Transport Feature)
- Freewheel Drive
- Dual Drive™ (Switchable, Fixed and Free-Wheel Drive)
- Quick Release Seat™ (Transport Feature)
- Pitstop, Quick Release Wheels™ (Transport Feature)
- Tomcat Connect™ (Transport Feature) Splits and reconnects gear, brake and electronic controls with the 2 Piece Quick Release Frame™
- Left and Right, self locking Swivel Seat™
- 12.5cm Frequent Use, Sliding Seat ™
- Tilting backrest
- 15cm, Frequent Use, Telescopic Crank Adjustment™
- 36v Bionic Buddy™ Battery Powered Drive 3mph (5kph)
- Multi-User Special Edition™ Bullet (Sliding Seat, Swivel Seat and Telescopic Cranks, combo)
- Full, foot, legs, pelvis, waist, trunk, arms, head and hands, support accessories
- Customizable Height Backrest
- Basket and Quick Release Carrier
- Rear Mudguards (Fixed or QR Quick Release)
“Huge thank you from Ryan and his family for his new Bullet. It’s absolutely the best. He loves it and pedals SO well, really strongly! Callipers are brilliant and correct the roll in of his knees exactly as we had hoped. We could not be more delighted and are so grateful for all your help and understanding getting to this point. We hope that whoever receives Ryan’s old green trike, that he outgrew and that we brought back to you, has many fun filled years of happy cycling.”